Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Teacher Week 2013 - Classroom Digs



Seriously, who am I kidding?  We start school next Monday, and today is our second day of all day meetings.  While I should have been in my classroom getting things ready last week, I instead chose to go see my parents in Texas.  I definitely got the better end of the deal.  I am super excited about meeting my new kiddos, and about getting my room all finished and ready for them to come.  But for now...this is my chaos.

Just keeping it real!



I promise to come back and post the "later" pictures once I've gotten my act together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Blog Hoppin’ Teacher Week! The summer went too fast and I cannot believe it is that time of year again!

    I love those ball chairs...what are they?

    Check out my Tuesday: Classroom Digs blog post!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are called "sit balls." This is our first year to use them...for Kindergarten only. I'm super excited. I will post later in the year with a "report" as to how it is going. :) Thanks for finding me!

      Delete