Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rainforest Rewards Classroom Behavior Management System

Okay, so let's talk about the little sweeties in our room.  They are adorable.  They are amazing.  Some of them love to do everything that the teachers asks them to do.  And well...some of them do not.  Such is life.  We are all human, after all.  I feel that the *KEY* to a great classroom behavior management system - other than consistency and love - is communication with the parents.  This can often be the most difficult to do because of the time that we have to devote to it.  I have been using this type of classroom management for several years, and I have not had one single complaint about it.  It is easy for me to do.  It is cute and kid-friendly.  It is easy for the parents to understand.  I could go on and on about the benefits of a system like this, but let's just jump right in.




I have made this system in several different themes.  This year, since my classroom is all fancied up in a Rainforest theme, I am using the "Rainforest Rewards."


As you can see from the above picture, it is super cute and very kid-friendly.  There is also a "tracking" sheet that I used to give the parents a daily report for their child's day.  It is very easy to do, and a great form of communication.  

{click on the picture to purchase and download the packet}

All of the details and instructions can be found in my packet.  It really is a great system.  I hope you enjoy it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment