Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week 2014 :: WHO Monday



It is CRAZY, but today was our first day of school.  I will do some different B2S posts, but for now I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' with Teacher Week 2014.  Here are some WHO questions and answers about me.  

Adores:  My God, my husband, and my two sweet girls
Loves: Teaching and scrapbooking/stamping
Hate:  Mosquitoes!
Can't do: Play sports that involve a racquet or club
Can do: Crafty paper things and Jazzercise…but not at the same time
Teaching: 18th year {gasp!} teaching 1st grade, Kindergarten, or Elementary Principal
Favorite Food:  A LOT - I really do like food.  
Favorite Drink: Mocha, Dr. Pepper, Coke - unfortunately nothing super healthy
Favorite Teaching Website: for now, Teachers Pay Teachers and Pinterest
Favorite Website:  Oh, already said that…Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment